31. I am going to take your temperature. / Please put the thermometer under your armpit.
32. Let me feel your pulse.
33. I’ll test/take your blood pressure.
34. I'm afraid I have to prick your finger and take a drop of blood for blood sugar level.
35. I’ll take some blood from your arm now.
36. Don’t take anything by mouth after midnight until the blood is drawn tomorrow morning.
37. Please bring a specimen of your urine/stool/sputum./ please collect your mid-stream specimen of urine.
38. Please have your blood and urine tests done.
39. You are going to have a CT-scan of your chest/head today.
40. You are going to have a chest X-ray this morning.