A. Description 说明
1. Results from bacterial infections that extend upward from the bladder through the blood vessels and lymphatics.
2. Frequently follows untreated urinary tract infections and is associated with increased incidence of anemia, low birth weight, gestational hypertension, premature labor and delivery, and premature rupture of the membranes.
B. Assessment 评估
1. Flank pain. 胁腹痛。
2. Burning or painful urination.
3. Increased frequency of urination
4. Chills, malaise, nausea, and vomiting
5. Increased temperature, pulse rate, and fetal heart rate.
6. Uterine contractions.
7. Elevated white blood cell count.